Powered By Blogger

Let me help

Sunday 12 February 2012

Care Bears Punch Art

Hello everyone,
      Ever since I was a child I have always loved the Care Bears. Not sure why, but I had a dream about these adorable bears on cards. So today I spent part of the day trying to find some punch art ideas of bears, but none of them were Care Bears. The Care Bears have a look about them, and no matter how hard I looked I couldn't find samples of them. So I did a google search for pictures of the bears themselves and thought I would make an attempt at creating my own punch art. Personally I think they turned out wonderful, and what a great way to use up scraps!! Here are some pictures of the ones I have finished and as I finish more I will be sure and post them too.



I haven't added any faces yet, I have been practicing faces to get them just right. Well I we got buried last night by a snow storm. I am sure most of you heard about it on the weather channel, well I worked all night and drove home in the aftermath this morning. The roads really weren't that bad, where they were plowed that is.
Well I hope you like these little guys, Happy Crafting, Tina
 
I finally added a tutorial to these little guys, here's the link to exact spot  http://craftbreakforme.blogspot.ca/2013/07/punch-art-care-bears-tutorial.html
 
Enjoy!!

12 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Any tutorials on the punches used to make these wonderful Care Bears? I would love to try my hand at making some for my Granddaughters!

    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment. It has been a while since I posted on my blog, as you can tell. I will be sure and figure out the punches and post them hopefully within the week. Thanks again, Tina

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful bears! Love this punching a lot))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!!! I' d love to see a tutorial too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these...can't wait for the tutorial...I'm going to make a set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina... you're probably getting these new comments because someone "pinned" the photo of them to Pinterest... that's how I found them!

    These are very cute and a tutorial would be lovely. I can tell the head is an upside-down heart, but are the 'arms' made from ovals? What brand of punches did you use? All this info would help! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes the head is a heart and the arms are large ovals. All of my punches are Stampin' Up. I am almost finished putting together a tutorial. Tonight is my last shift then I want to get pictures taken and put the post together. Just wondering if I should amend this post and attach the post to this one? Or if I should create a new one?
      Thanks, Tina

      Delete
  6. These are "Adorable" Tina. Thank you so much for sharing them, l will definitely be having a go at these, you've done such a great job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  8. please give more info. what size is the heart? How did you put it together? what stampin up colors did you use? The bears are darling but please give more info if this is supposed to be a tutorial. The pictures are too small to get any info as to size and placement. I am a work in progress so need more info please

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this. I am going to use it to make a valentine for my new grandbaby -- she is 4 1//2 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thank you for posting the tutorial. I saw these a while ago and wanted to do them. I figured out the eyes. I cut small ovals work my in white and black and cut a small amount off the bottom

    ReplyDelete